Russian Language in the World
- Russian is a native language for 170 million people, and 350 million people can understand it.
- Russian is an official language for 145 million Russian nationals.
- Russian language is used by 160 nationalities of the Russian Federation for inter-communication. Russian language is important for 15 million migrants in Russia.
- Russian language connects 30 million expatriates with the homeland.
- Russian is the global language, one of 6 languages used in the United Nations.
- Russian language is the first in Space.
- Russian is the language of Pushkin, Tolstoy, Dostoyevsky, Brodsky, and Pasternak — it is the language of national pride. 180 million study Russian on the planet.